Our paleo vegan bounty bars seriously celebrate coconut, but also manage to get chocolate in there too – what more could you ask for? This is adapted from the Paleo Plan‘s Facebook post with a couple of minor changes.
- Lightly oil a 20cm square baking tin (to allow for easy removal).
- Place coconut, coconut butter, almond butter and maple syrup in food processor and pulse until the mixture comes together.
- Firmly press the mixture into the oiled tin and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- While the coconut mixture cools, prepare the topping by mixing all ingredients together.
- Pour topping carefully over coconut mixture and place in the fridge again to cool completely.